1. “Fat Chance” ((Beating the Odds Against Sugar, Processed Food, Obesity, and Disease,” by Robert H. Lustig, M.D.
2. “Your Food Is Fooling You” (How Your Brain is Highjacked by Sugar, Fat, and Salt) by David A. Kessler, M.D. Former Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration
3. “Salt, Sugar, Fat” (How the Food Giants Hooked Us) by Michael Moss (Pulitzer Prizer Winner)
4. “Sager Than Phen-Fen” by Michael Anchors, M.D., PhD (Biochemistry Harvard) Professor of Medicine, Georgetown University Medical School
5. “Obessed” (America’s Food Addiction-and My Own) by Mika Brzezinski- Co-Host of CNBC’s “Morning Joe” Talk Show
6. “Sugar Nation” (The Hidden Truth Behind America’s Deadliest Habit and the Simple Way to Beat It) by Jeff O’Connell
7. Why Calories Count” (From Science to Politics) by Marion Nestle